- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
December 22nd, 2011
River Bluff Area Homes for Sale in Fresno along the San Joaquin River
For those unfamiliar with the Fresno and Clovis area (even the Central Valley) we are nestled in a valley just east of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range. Over 365 miles long, the San Joaquin River starts in the Sierra Nevada mountain range and flows through the valley and ends all the way up at the San Francisco Bay. Although once a mighty and powerful river, once damned off in Friant Ca, it turned this mighty beast into miles of sandbars and wetlands.
On the boarder of Madera (to the north) and Fresno (to the south) is the bluff area of Fresno. This area is home to some of the top country club golf courses in the valley as well as some of the best views and most elegant homes and estates in all of the Valley.
Home along the bluff range from $400 – $2 mil+ Request a FREE list of homes along Fresno’s Bluff below.
We never sell or give out your information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great 4 Bedroom Home for sale in the Buchanan Area!
- Great Home in a Quiet Neighborhood for Sale in Kerman Ca!
- Want to Live in Downtown Fresno? How about Owning on Van Ness Ave?