- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
January 17th, 2012
Yes, You Should Make Fresno/Clovis Your New Home!
I Love Fresno and Clovis Ca! I (Matt Heinricy) was born and raised here, went to college here, raising my own family here and plan on staying here until my time is done. I know many native Fresnans who have moved away, vowing to never return, and yet like a gravitational pull they have been drawn back here. The reasons why?
The Top 3 Reasons to Love and Live In Fresno
1. LOCATION: I know what you thinking, “What did he just say?” Yes, I said it… location. One of the greatest reasons I love this community is that we are close to everything. We are 2 hours from some of the most beautiful coast lines and only 45 minutes from some of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world. Fresno and Clovis are also home to some of the most mild and enjoyable winters and summer nights.
2. FAMILY FRIENDLY: Fresno is also a large enough city to enjoy and yet small town friendly enough for you to not feel lost! This is a great place to raise a family and enjoy life. Many families chose to live in the Fresno and Clovis area and say that this is one of the most friendly and inviting places they have ever lived.
3. AFFORDABILITY: Well, this one might be a little harder sell – however, as far as California goes, we here in the Central Valley, have some of the most affordable housing and some of the best built homes anywhere.
Leave a comment (good or bad) and let us know what you think! Feel free to share to find out what your friends think!
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Northwest Fresno Home for Sale!
- Clovis North Home for Sale with Huge Backyard!!!
- Great Fresno Home For Sale in Quiet Central Unified Neighborhood