- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
January 27th, 2012
Copper River Ranch Homes
It’s no secret that I’m a bit bias toward living and owning a home in the Copper River Ranch area of Fresno. It has been said in real estate for years that it’s all about, “Location, location, location” and it is for sure the case in the Copper River Ranch area. Home prices/values have suffered much like the rest of the Fresno and Clovis area (and the country) and yet in many ways, homes here have weathered the storm better then most local neighborhoods and is considered one of the best areas to live in Fresno.
The Top 3 Reasons To Live and Buy a Home in The Copper River Ranch Area
1. LOCATION: If you chose to live in Copper River Ranch area of Fresno you will enjoy many great nearby options for shopping and recreation. The Copper River Trail Way boasts miles of bike and walking trails with beautiful views of the San Joaquin River and connects to Fresno’s history Woodward Park. Additionally, Copper River Ranch is close to The Shops at River Park as well as other fine dining and shopping experiences.
2. SCHOOLS: Depending on where you live in the area your kids will primarily attend Clovis North schools (see video here), which include Fugman, Riverview and Copper Hills Elementary schools. Additionally, some parts of the Copper River Ranch area also includes Valley Oak Elementary, which feeds Clovis West Schools. You can be confident that your kids will benefit greatly from all of these top performing schools (API scores over 900).
3. VALUE: Whether your buying a preexisting home or building a new construction home at Copper River Ranch, there are many options to consider for your price range and tastes. Copper River Ranch home values range from the low $200k all the way up to $2 million+. With high quality construction, great schools and the best location in Fresno Home values have remained strong and relatively stable – the future looks bright!
If you live in the Copper River Ranch area of Fresno, we would love to hear from you. What has been your experience and what do you love about the area?
We never sell or give out your information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great 4 Bedroom Home for sale in the Buchanan Area!
- Great Home in a Quiet Neighborhood for Sale in Kerman Ca!
- Want to Live in Downtown Fresno? How about Owning on Van Ness Ave?