- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
April 3rd, 2012
First Time Home Buyer Resources
Have you every wondered, how much does it cost to buy a Fresno home? Many people these days who have been renting have been asking themselves this and other very important questions. For first time buyers in Fresno the thought of buying a home can be a very overwhelming task. First time home buyers have a lot of questions and need to be able to get answers before making such a big decision. Below is a list of resources we have compiled for you to be the most helpful and straight forward information for Fresno first time buyers available.
Fresno First Time Home Buyer Resources
- 5 Common Mistakes of First Time Home Buyers
- FHA Buyer Info
- Renting vs Buying a Fresno home
- Home Buying: The Starbucks Method
- 3 Easy Tips to start the Home Buying Process without Stress
Make sure you are ready, this may NOT be the best time to buy for you. Whether you are a Fresno first time home buyer or looking to buy another home, feel free to contact us with any questions or for help in getting started! Happy house-hunting!
We never sell or give out your contact information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Northwest Fresno Home for Sale!
- Clovis North Home for Sale with Huge Backyard!!!
- Great Fresno Home For Sale in Quiet Central Unified Neighborhood