- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
April 30th, 2012
API scores for Northwest Fresno Schools
Northwest Fresno is one of the most desired and sought after areas in Fresno Ca. The family-friendly neighborhoods, well-equipped parks, and educational opportunities are a real draw. Many clients looking for homes are also looking for a good school for their children. Northwest Fresno boasts some of Fresno Unified School District’s top schools. API scores are one way to measure a school’s success and can be an indicator of academic strengths. Here are the top 5 northwest Fresno elementary schools according to API scores.
- Forkner Elementary: located at 7120 N. Valentine, just north of Herndon Ave. 2011 API score of 888, one of the best scores in Fresno Unified School District. Forkner is located in a quiet northwest Fresno neighborhood, close to Orchid Park and local shopping. Avg Price Range for homes in this area is…
- Bullard TALENT: located on 4950 N. Harrison, across the street from Fig Garden Village. A unique kindergarten-8th grade school where children are exposed to the arts every day. Bullard TALENT’s 2011 API Score was 854. Avg Price Range for homes in this area is…
- Gibson Elementary: located in northwest Fresno at 1266 W. Barstow Ave. Gibson has a good reputation in the NW Fresno area with a 2011 API score of 851. Gibson is close to many desirable northwest Fresno neighborhoods and local shopping. Avg Price Range for homes in this area is…
- Malloch Elementary: located at 2251 W. Morris Ave. Malloch is tucked into a quiet, and well established, northwest Fresno neighborhood near Forkner and Bullard. It is right across the street from one of Fresno’s best parks, Oso de Oro. Malloch has a 2011 API score of 837. Avg Price Range for homes in this area is…
- Starr Elementary: located at 1780 W. Sierra, just east of West Avenue. Located in a great NW Fresno neighborhood where many children walk/ride bikes to/from school. Starr is next to Howard B. Holman park and local shopping. Starr has a 2011 API score of 821. Avg Price Range for homes in this area is…
Leave a comment and let us know what your experiences have been with these northwest Fresno schools. If you are interested in receiving a FREE list of northwest Fresno homes for sale, fill out your info below and we will send it to you today!
We never sell or give out your contact information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Clovis North Home for Sale with Huge Backyard!!!
- Great Fresno Home For Sale in Quiet Central Unified Neighborhood
- Clovis North Home For Sale: An Entertainers Dream Home!