- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
May 22nd, 2012
Houses for Sale in Fresno Ca
Finding the right Fresno Ca house for sale for your family is no easy task. Here are a few quick tips to get you started and headed in the right direction.
3 Tips for finding Houses for Sale in Fresno Ca
1. Price Range: First and foremost you will have to take some time to figure out what you can afford. It is very important to set a budget and try to stick to it. Most Fresno home buyers I work with very quickly find out that the house they love and want the most is usually 10-15% over their stated budget amount/price range. You will need to start by speaking with a LOCAL (yes I put local in all CAPS!) lender to get the best direction on your buying power.
2. Location: Determine the Fresno Ca location(s) that best fit your season of life and current needs. You may also want to consider if the house in Fresno Ca that you will be buying is a 2, 5 or 10 year plus house. This helps people determine what they will not only need today but for years to come. Drive around some Fresno neighborhoods to get a feel for what areas you like and then narrow the list down to 2, no more then 3 areas. If you need help in pinning down a few areas, let us know, we can help.
3. Go House Hunting: This is the fun part! Once you have determined what you can afford and where you would like to live… start looking at Fresno Ca houses for sale. This will involve finding a local Fresno Realtor you can trust to help you find the best Fresno houses for sale. A Fresno real estate expert will be able to help you save time and money by narrowing your search and negotiating the best deal possible. If your realtor isn’t excited to show you homes – get a new one! Remember this is a big decision, have fun and enjoy the process.
Happy Fresno House Hunting!
Get a Free List of Fresno Foreclosures!
We never sell or give out your information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great 4 Bedroom Home for sale in the Buchanan Area!
- Great Home in a Quiet Neighborhood for Sale in Kerman Ca!
- Want to Live in Downtown Fresno? How about Owning on Van Ness Ave?