- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
May 23rd, 2012
What’s the Value of Your Northwest Fresno Ca Home?
Interested in the value of your northwest Fresno Ca home? So many northwest Fresno home owners are under the impression that it is a bad time to be a traditional seller in Fresno Ca. For some Fresno homeowners this is true, but for many of you, you are positioned perfectly in today’s Fresno real estate market. A “Traditional Seller” in today’s market is basically any home owner who is not in default, is able to sell their home without deficiency, and/or is not a bank. Here’s why it may be a good time for you to consider selling your NW Fresno home…
1. Fresno home buyers are looking for traditional sellers in northwest Fresno. Not only are Fresno home buyers fed up with dealing with banks and waiting, they are also fed up with not being able to find a great home and move in quickly.
2. Great properties, that are priced right from day one, sell fast and for top dollar! In some cases traditional sale homes in Fresno that are priced aggressively have been able to sell at or above list price.
If you are a home owner in the northwest Fresno area – request a FREE home valuation today to find out exactly what your NW Fresno Ca home is worth in today’s market.
On the other hand, if you are a Fresno home owner and you are upside down with your mortgage (you owe more then it’s worth), then contact us regarding a short sale on your NW Fresno Ca home.
Get Your FREE NW Fresno Property Estimate Here!
We never sell or give out your information.
Fresno Real Estate − "EveryFresnoHome.com"
Leave a Reply
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great 4 Bedroom Home for sale in the Buchanan Area!
- Great Home in a Quiet Neighborhood for Sale in Kerman Ca!
- Want to Live in Downtown Fresno? How about Owning on Van Ness Ave?