- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
Fresno Foreclosures Category
July 1st, 2013
Don’t Miss Your Opportunity to Own a Newer Home in Northwest Fresno Ca.
Here is a great northwest Fresno Ca home for sale. This home was built in 2009 and is ready to move into right now. No waiting for a bank or an unmotivated seller. Contact us today to schedule a private showing!
This is living in northwest Fresno at it’s BEST! Low maintenance. Open floor plan, upstairs laundry room, and location make this house a home. Gated community with pool, gym, and playgrounds offer something for everyone.
4494 W. Artemisa Dr, Fresno Ca
3 Bed / 2.5 Bth 1886 sqft
Northwest Fresno Homes Resources:
January 7th, 2013
Home Buying in Northwest Fresno
January 5th, 2013
Meticulously well cared for, move-in-ready, Clovis High area home for sale!
474 Armstrong Ave in Clovis Ca 93611
A great Clovis location close to schools and shopping makes this a rare find. A private, custom gated courtyard with slate stone floors provides extra room to entertain and enjoy life. Inside you will find 2 guest bedrooms and a large master bedroom with extra space for a home office. The living room features a large and inviting fireplace along with beautiful cedar wood ceilings, all complementing a simple, yet open floor plan between the kitchen and dining room. Lastly, you won’t want to miss the large covered patio with mature landscaping in this spacious backyard.
Contact us below or by phone at 559.325.4043!
November 23rd, 2012
Foreclosed Inventory Down In Fresno Ca
Homes in Fresno Ca that have been foreclosed have seen a steady decline over the last 12 months, down 34.69% according to foreclosureradar.com. Although this is a healthy and exciting trend for the Fresno families, it may be mixed news for the overall Fresno housing market.
With inventory at an 8 year low nationwide and the winter months looming we may be in for a quiet market and a frustrating market for Fresno home buyers. Current Fresno home buyers are finding the buying market to be frustrating and taking too long to find a good home. Unfortunately, this trend may last through the winter months and even may get worse before it gets better.
As you can see from the information on the chart, foreclosed homes in Fresno Ca are trending down. This is partially due to slightly better economic factors as well as the increasing numbers of banks who are working with borrowers to either modify current loans or work through a Fresno short sale in place of a foreclosure. These factors will drive inventory lower, which will keep demand high and sustain prices for a time.
One question we get asked a lot these days is, “What about the ‘Shadow Inventory’?” Sellers ask because they are worried about their property values and buyers ask because they would love to see more inventory for them to choose from.
Personally, I have been hearing about this infamous inventory for years. We know that it exists, but the idea that there will be a huge flood of homes unleashed all at once seems highly unlikely. According to industry experts like Corelogic and others, the overall shadow inventory has decreased over the last year, which makes for even less worry or concern.
However you decide to assess the current Fresno housing market, one thing is for sure… foreclosed homes in Fresno Ca are here to stay. Likewise, they will continue to be a great buying opportunity for Fresno Investors and Fresno families for years to come. My hope is that we see a slight increase in supply to meet (not exceed) the demand; prices see a steady increase and happy Fresno home buyers find exactly what they are looking for.
If you are interested in the value of your Fresno home, click here, to get more information.
Get a FREE list of foreclosed homes in Fresno Ca by submitting your request below. One of our Fresno Foreclosure experts will email you a list of all foreclosed homes on the market.
If you are looking for something more specific, we can help with that too! Contact us at 559.325.4043 or my email at [email protected]
October 26th, 2012
Northwest Fresno/Bullard High School Homes for Sale
Northwest Fresno is a desirable location. Nice, family friendly neighborhoods, good schools, and homes on large lots draw lots of interested Fresno home buyers. The Northwest Fresno’s real estate market is competitive, homes are moving quickly.
For instance there is currently a home in Northwest Fresno priced at $190,000 near Palm & Bullard Ave. It is a well maintained older home situated in a nice neighborhood with great schools all within walking distance.
With 1860 square feet including 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 9000 square foot lot there is plenty of room to spread out and enjoy indoor/outdoor living. Mature landscaping and a tree lined street add to the curb appeal. Can you believe you can buy a Northwest Fresno home for only $190,000?
Here is what you can expect to buy in northwest Fresno for $100-$199k, $200-$399k and $400k+.
For a FREE list of northwest Fresno homes, fill out the form below and we will email you the most up to date list of homes right to your inbox. For immediate assistance, contact our northwest Fresno expert, Laura Wilkinson at 559.549.3885 or at [email protected]
October 25th, 2012
Northwest Fresno Ca Homes For Sale
Northwest Fresno is one of the most desired and sought after areas in the Central Valley. The family-friendly neighborhoods, well-equipped parks, convenient shopping, farmers markets, great restaurants, and good schools are a real draw for Fresno home buyers. Additionally, Northwest Fresno boasts some of Fresno Unified School District’s top schools.
The northwest Fresno area has a small town feel, with all the benefits of big city living. It is a safe and family friendly place to raise children and to call home.
Situated in the heart of the Central Valley and with easy freeway access, you can be to the coast or the mountains in a matter of hours. Northwest Fresno is also a great place for exercise and outdoor enthusiasts.
It is an exciting time real estate in Fresno Ca- the market is heating up! If you have been thinking about buying or selling a home in the Northwest Fresno area, we can and would love to help!
Northwest Fresno Homes Resources:
Contact us today for more information and to get the help you need from the experts at Fresno Real Estate!
May 22nd, 2012
Houses for Sale in Fresno Ca
Finding the right Fresno Ca house for sale for your family is no easy task. Here are a few quick tips to get you started and headed in the right direction.
3 Tips for finding Houses for Sale in Fresno Ca
1. Price Range: First and foremost you will have to take some time to figure out what you can afford. It is very important to set a budget and try to stick to it. Most Fresno home buyers I work with very quickly find out that the house they love and want the most is usually 10-15% over their stated budget amount/price range. You will need to start by speaking with a LOCAL (yes I put local in all CAPS!) lender to get the best direction on your buying power.
2. Location: Determine the Fresno Ca location(s) that best fit your season of life and current needs. You may also want to consider if the house in Fresno Ca that you will be buying is a 2, 5 or 10 year plus house. This helps people determine what they will not only need today but for years to come. Drive around some Fresno neighborhoods to get a feel for what areas you like and then narrow the list down to 2, no more then 3 areas. If you need help in pinning down a few areas, let us know, we can help.
3. Go House Hunting: This is the fun part! Once you have determined what you can afford and where you would like to live… start looking at Fresno Ca houses for sale. This will involve finding a local Fresno Realtor you can trust to help you find the best Fresno houses for sale. A Fresno real estate expert will be able to help you save time and money by narrowing your search and negotiating the best deal possible. If your realtor isn’t excited to show you homes – get a new one! Remember this is a big decision, have fun and enjoy the process.
Happy Fresno House Hunting!
Get a Free List of Fresno Foreclosures!
We never sell or give out your information.
May 11th, 2012
5 Tips for Buying a Bullard High School Area Foreclosure Home
Bullard High School Homes ranked #1 in the Inman News’ Top 10 Hottest Neighborhoods for Foreclosure Searches and makes it a great and affordable spot for any family looking to buy. Northwest Fresno is one of the most sought after communities in our valley. Northwest Fresno homes boast larger then average lots, quality construction, well established neighborhoods and great schools.
Fresno foreclosures in the sought after northwest Fresno area are a rare find, but when you are able to find them you have found a hidden gem. Some Fresno foreclosures are selling at up to 50% less than comparable Fresno homes. Talk about a bargain. Here are 5 tips for buying a Bullard High School area foreclosure in north west Fresno.
1. Find north west Fresno Foreclosure listings – This is the easy part. All you need to do is let us know we’ll send you a current list of ALL Bullard High School area foreclosures. Request list below!
2. Work with a specialized agent – A Realtor who specializes in northwest Fresno is not only a time saver, but a necessity these days. They will guide you through the process, help you find the best properties, tip you off to the various issues, challenges, and risks, and do the ins-and-outs along the way, from researching property title documents to recommending reputable inspectors and contractors.
3. Understand your buying options – The safest way to buy a Fresno foreclosure property is to buy it back from the bank (bank foreclosed properties are also called real estate owned, or REOs). That’s because you can inspect the home before you buy it, and you can finance the purchase with a mortgage. Furthermore, when a bank takes back a home, it will clear any outstanding liens.
4. Budget for repairs/renovations – Don’t underestimate the amount of work that may be needed to restore the home to a “livable” condition as these residences are sold “as is.” A good rule of thumb is to factor in 10% for updates and repairs on any Fresno foreclosure purchase. Not all Bullard High School area foreclosures require that much money for repairs, but it is better to be safe then sorry!
5. Make an appropriate offer – Make sure you’ve done your homework, taking into consideration not only the price, but also the condition of the property, and the surrounding neighborhood. Ideally, you want to find a foreclosure in a Fresno neighborhood that hasn’t had very many of them. Also, you have to be pre-approved before you can submit an offer (banks won’t consider offers without a pre-approval letter).
Free List of Bullard High School Foreclosures!
For a FREE list of Bullard High School Homes (including foreclosures in the Bullard High area) sent right to your email box, just fill out the form below. Or for immediate questions or information contact us at 559.325.4043.
We never sell or give out your information.
May 9th, 2012
5 Tips for buying a Clovis North Foreclosure
The Clovis North area of NE Fresno and Clovis is home to incredible communities such as, Harlan Ranch, Copper River Ranch and several others. Clovis North foreclosure homes are a rare find, but well worth the effort if you can find and purchase one. Currently there are only 10 active Clovis North foreclosures on the market and only 35 have sold over the past 6 months. Here are 5 tips for buying a Clovis North area foreclosure home.
1. Find Clovis North Foreclosure listings – This is the easy part. All you need to do is let us know we’ll send you a current list of ALL Clovis North foreclosures homes for sale. We will set up a personalized map search that will update you as soon as a new Clovis North home comes on the market. Request list below!
2. Work with a specialized agent – A Realtor who specializes in Clovis North Homes is not only a time saver, but a necessity these days.The right Realtor will guide you through the process, help you find the best properties, tip you off to the various issues, challenges, and risks, and do the ins-and-outs along the way, from researching property title documents to recommending reputable inspectors and contractors.
3. Understand your buying options – The safest way to buy a Fresno foreclosure property is to buy it back from the bank (bank foreclosed properties are also called real estate owned, or REOs). That’s because you can inspect the home before you buy it, and you can finance the purchase with a mortgage. Furthermore, when a bank takes back a home, it will usually clear any outstanding liens.
4. Budget for repairs/renovations – Don’t underestimate the amount of work that may be needed, as these homes are sold in “as is.” A good rule of thumb is to factor in 8-10% for updates and repairs on any foreclosure purchase. Although a Clovis North foreclosure home might not have as many repairs needed as other Fresno foreclosures, it is better to be safe then sorry.
5. Make an appropriate/competitive offer – Make sure you’ve done your homework, taking into consideration not only the price, but also the condition of the property, and the surrounding neighborhood. . Also, you have to be pre-approved before you can submit an offer (banks won’t consider offers without a pre-approval letter).
Free List of Clovis North Homes!
For a FREE list of Clovis North homes (including foreclosures in the Clovis north area) sent right to your email box, just fill out the form below. Or for immediate questions or information contact us at 559.325.4043.
We never sell or give out your information.
April 27th, 2012
Beautiful Clovis Home For Sale
1225 Saginaw Clovis Ca
This Clovis home for sale, is exactly what you have been waiting for! As you will see, this 3 bed/2 bath Clovis home has been beautifully cared for and maintained and is ready for you to move in! Meticulously manicured and mature landscaping makes this a perfect home to relax and enjoy life. For all you Clovis home buyers frustrated with waiting on banks for approval… this is a TRADITIONAL SALE and you can have an answer in 24 hours!
Additional Features Include:
- Professional landscaping (thousands of dollars invested)
- New, custom designer interior paint
- New, neutral carpet throughout
- Wood laminate flooring
- Newer tile roof and A/C
- A custom pergola with pull down shades and a stone pavers patio
- Clovis Unified Schools!
- To see more pics CLICK HERE
Price: Only $149,900!!!
Contact us today for more information by filling out the form below. For immediate assistance call Matt Heinricy at 559.325.4043 (lic # 01784357) to set up an appointment to see this great Clovis home for sale. It won’t last long!
We never sell or give out your contact information.
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great Fresno Home For Sale in Quiet Central Unified Neighborhood
- Clovis North Home For Sale: An Entertainers Dream Home!
- 4 Bedroom Home for Sale in the Clovis North Area