- Fig Garden Village- $150k +
- Old Fig Garden $300k +
- The Bluff's in NW Fresno $190+
- Justin Pointe - $200+
- Sageberry at Copper River- $200k +
- River's Edge - $200+
- Chestnut Grove - $200+
- The Dominion- $275k +
- Terrabella at Copper River - $275+
Subscribe to Articles
Search This Site
Fresno Real Estate News
January 2nd, 2013
Fresno Short Sale News!
Finally some much needed good news for Fresno and Clovis home owners who have been considering or who have been in the midst of a short sale. According to the National Association of Realtors, “Late last night, Congress reached a settlement in the “fiscal cliff” negotiations. As a result, the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act has been extended for another year. The measure will continue to exempt from taxation mortgage debt that is forgiven when homeowners and their mortgage lenders negotiate a short sale, loan modification (including any principal reduction) or foreclosure.”
Quick steps to get started on the Short Sale Process
1. The next step for Fresno home owners is to contact their attorney as well as their tax adviser to get the information they need to proceed with a short sale. They will help you determine if a Short Sale is a right for you and your family.
2. Contact a qualified and experienced Fresno Short Sale Agent. Although we would love the opportunity to help you (Shameless plug ) make sure you find an agent who knows what they are doing.
3. Once you have found the right people to help… GET THAT HOME LISTED ASAP! The Fresno and Clovis market is in serious need of good homes like yours. Get an idea of what your home is worth and set an appointment with a Realtor.
Politics aside, this news makes me happy for the families that I personally know and have met with who are struggling and looking for needed help. If you are a Fresno or Clovis home owner considering a short sale, we would love to meet / talk to you. No hassle, no pressure, just give you the information you need to make the best decision for you.
Have a great 2013!
-Matt Heinricy, Realtor lic #01784357
559.325.4043 [email protected]
January 3rd, 2012
New Homes in Fresno Ca
One of my favorite experiences as a Fresno Realtor comes when I get the opportunity to show Fresno buyers new homes in Fresno Ca. My wife and I have been married for over ten years and have lived/owned 3 different homes, two of which were new homes in Fresno Ca. The first home was in the Clovis North High School area of Fresno and was built by De Young Properties. We loved that home and for a young family with one small child, it fit us perfectly. We now live in the Copper River Ranch area of NE Fresno in the Granville’s at Terrabella.
What sold us on a new home in Fresno was not only the staging of the model homes but the peace of mind of buying a new home with a warranty guaranteed by the builder. Without a doubt Fresno Home Builders are some of the best in the country!
New Home Builders Directory for Fresno & Clovis Ca
All of these Fresno new home builders use exceptional design and innovated Eco technology. Although there are many other great local companies and builders these are the best of the best. I would highly recommend you building with any of these Fresno home builders. These new home builders in Fresno Ca are in no particular order.
What has been your experience? Which builder would you recommend and why to a friend?
If you you have questions about building and buying a new home in Fresno Ca, we can help! Contact us today with any questions at 559.325.4043 or by completing the form below.
We never sell or give out your contact information.
November 24th, 2011
Custom Quail Lake Home For Sale
4533 N. Quail Lake Drive
Been waiting for that special home? Exceptionally crafted custom home on prestigious Quail Lake Drive. This meticulous 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with 2771 sq ft features high-end materials, design, and construction.
Spacious, open floor plan with abundant natural night. Chef’s kitchen with granite and top of the line Thermador cooking appliances. 3 breakfast bars for holiday entertaining or events / parties. Custom crown molding and built-in cabinets display true craftsmanship. Large master suite with his and her closets and jetted shower and tub.
13,000+ lot with 2 covered patios (one with stereo/TV hookups), bubbling fountain overlooking the nature reserve — true bird watchers haven. Rare Quail Lake home with gated, side RV parking. Water softener and filter, intercom system, and much more. A must see home.
Traditional sale. See the video above for more information and photos.
Private appointments only. Call John at 559-325-4545 for your own private showing.
SHORT SALE ASSISTANCE
Connect with Us Online
- About Fresno
- Buyer Info
- Fresno Mortgage & Loan Info
- Fresno Neighborhoods
- Fresno Real Estate News
- Fresno Schools
- Moving to Fresno
- Seller Info
- Small Business Spot Light
- Things to Do in Fresno
- Great 4 Bedroom Home for sale in the Buchanan Area!
- Great Home in a Quiet Neighborhood for Sale in Kerman Ca!
- Want to Live in Downtown Fresno? How about Owning on Van Ness Ave?